Help looking for name of a part 96 4Runner

Hey folks, I am looking for some help in naming a part on my 4Runner

its a sr5 4x4 1996 4Runner

attached to the frame just aft of the engine/transmission is a solid round black tube / rod. The bar is mounted pointing east west to the engine's north and tailgate's south. the rod is connected to the frame rails and then has a bend in the end that connects a bolt with a few rubber compression washers to the front wheel suspension . The part/bolt that connects the wheel to the bar is rotted out, and needs to be replaced. Its maybe 4 inches long, and has a threaded end with a nut that tightens the rubber washers to the bar.

is this a sway or stabilizer bar? what are the bolts called?

I would like to order the "bolts " that connects the wheel to the bar for both the left and right side ( they don't appear to be side specific, but..)

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Zephyr

Amiga

I think so, but I am not sure, a quick search online for sway bar links turns up what looks like the part I was trying to describe

thanks

Dave

Reply to
Zephyr