Help, Installing speakers in '97 Cherokee, door panel removal.

I am trying to install some new speakers into my 97 cherokee. However I cant quite figure out how to get the front door panels off. Also in the rear the speakers are screwed in with a special screw that has no head on it. If you could help me in any way that would be great.

Thanks

Reply to
Doug

L.W.(ßill)