2002 Sequoia Door Panel Removal

Hi,

I need to replace the front speakers in my 2002 Sequoia and have had no luck finding instructions on how to remove the front door panels. I have all the info needed on speakers, just need some help getting the panels off, without breaking anything !!

Really appreciate any help.

Thx

fish7days

Reply to
fish7days

I don't mean to dodge the question, but what is the approximate temperature in the place where you'll be working on this?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm in South Florida. Right now 72 degrees outside and cloudy. Otherwise probably around 75/80 if it is sunny. I can be in the garage if I have to, otherwise just on the driveway outside.

Thx

Reply to
fish7days

Reply to