HELP.....removing PCV fittings on a 1995 Grand Cherokee Limited

I removed mine using a forked pry bar, about an inch hole in the middle. each flat prong around the CCV base and it came out without breaking. However, you should replace it with a new one. It cost me CDN $9.80 at a DC dealer. The front one is a breather only, I removed it as well but no clog there so I just cleaned it and put it back. BTW I have the exact same Jeep as you.

PT

1995 ZJ limited 4.0L

Reply to
Paul Tremblay