Finding the right Jeep?

I've sold my '91 XJ and I'm busy looking for a CJ 5/7 or YJ for daily driving and off-road abuse. Spending less than 5K here so I'm wondering what are some of the major things (good and bad) I should keep my eyes open for that are specific to these Jeep models?

My off-road driving will mostly be on mud, sand and snow; no rocks. I live in the rust belt so any info on where to check for hidden rust would be appreciated.

-metalstorm Looking for a Jeep now

Reply to
metalstorm

In news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, metalstorm from was injured because:

| I've sold my '91 XJ and I'm busy looking for a CJ 5/7 or YJ | for daily driving and off-road abuse. Spending less than

5K | here so I'm wondering what are some of the major things (good | and bad) I should keep my eyes open for that are specific to | these Jeep models? | | My off-road driving will mostly be on mud, sand and snow; no | rocks. I live in the rust belt so any info on where to check | for hidden rust would be appreciated. | | -metalstorm | Looking for a Jeep now

You ever play RTCW?

Reply to
Joseph P

Yup.