HESCO's (bennie) reply on PING

I spoke to Bennie today regarding the ping and here's what he said.

  1. Check the timing with a timing light (I believe several people told me this). He said the distributor could be seated off a tooth causing problems.

  1. Check the fuel pressure at running (I have only tested idle)

  2. Timing chain. Slack in the timing chain.

  1. Catalytic converter (suggested a high flow cat).

Reply to
William Oliveri