how to install a wiring harness for an 07 Wrangler

Does anyone know how to wire a harness for trailers on 07 wrangler. I was told hard wire it to the rear lights? Thanks in advance

Reply to
jerrymorter

Check with your parts store, some need an adapter with diodes:

Color codes:
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I bought mine from the dealer. It is a T connector thatjust plugs in under the rear left wheel well area. No splicing etc.

Reply to
ULB