How to Remove Factory Stereo

I need to install a hard-drive based MP3 player in my 2001 GC Laredo to access the back of the unit. I am sure through trial and error I can start removing things, but if anyone has done it and knows exactly what needs to be removed in order, that would help a lot. Thanks

Reply to
michaeljc70

check out installdr.com (?) they have step by step procedures.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow