I've Decided!

I've decided on a lift kit for my YJ. I decided to get a Rocky Road Outfiitters Spring Over conversion kit.

They claim 6.5" and plenty of roomfor 33x12.5's. The more I think about it, the more I can't stand the idea ofa SUA suspension.

I'll probably be ordering next week and installing a few weeks thereafter. Tips? Ideas?

I also will be picking up a D35 from a friend this week. It's got a lockright and newer axle shafts. Anyone need an open D35 from an 89 YJ with

95k miles?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Just wondering if it would be easier to re-build your axle and put the lockright in it.... Nick

Reply to
Nick