ignition accesories problem Cherokee

Tom It would more likely be the switch and not the lock. JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Hello, Any thoughts on 95 Cherokee turn key starts fine but there is no power for the accesories like blower, wipers, radio. Have to move key slightly back or retry cycle to get them to work. Can I shoot anything in the key slot? or do I need to replace/ take apart etc.

Thanks Tom

Reply to
TF

The switch is down on the column under the dash and it can come loose. It has some adjustment on it as well so you should just be able to put it back and tighten it up.

Mike

TF wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
mic canic

Why would you think that instead of the obvious loose switch?

His heater works and if he moves the key off the detente he has accessories so the fuses are fine...

Mike

mic canic wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
mic canic

Thanks for the replies I will check the 'shaft' from key switch & ignition as emailed. Yes heater works no blown fuses. Just waiting for temp above damn 0 to look at. Will let all know

Reply to
TF