Is the grill mounting rubber different?

The engine's done, the tub is sitting on the frame. All the tub mounting rubber is in place, but the sleeve on the rubber is too wide to pass through the grill mounting hole in the front crossmember. Should I just saw the sleeve off, or is there a specific part for this that I'm lacking?

Lee "Not a restoration of a `79 CJ-5, but an amazingly life-like recreation" Ayrton

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

When I got my new mount kit, the front one was different than the rest. I 'think' it had a smaller sleeve and center hole on it or the sleeve pointed up at the grill. It was a while back, but it was different then the rest for sure.

Mike

Lee Ayrt>

Reply to
Mike Romain