Jeep Connection Parts and Jeeps 4 sale

We have parts for Jeep Cherokee /limited/laredo/pioneer/ from 1984-1990 Models Call us at 541-591-4159 or email for price quotes! jeep snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

We have parts for sale plus we have full running jeeps for sale as well. For under $3k

Reply to
xbox_modder

That's a good way to stop all the RAM+JW members from ever bothering to contact you!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

You are SPAMMING a newsgroup that has a formal Charter forbidding commercial posts.

Your SPAM is not wanted or needed here.

The Charter can be viewed here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike

Mike Romain