jeep stuff 4 sale

I have a OEM 97' to newer, tan softtop with tinted windows in great shape for sale. $350. Also the door post for the half doors. $100. And the top door halves. $125. I have a yellow top optima battery barely used. It is only used once in awhile when wife leaves lights on to jump her car. $100. Cobra LTD II Classic CB no mic, with liquid filled antenna $125. Cobra...??? with mic with no antenna $60 bag of "jeep" straps $25 "jeep" center cap off Cherokee $15 a bunch of other stuff......looking for anything current/special......email me.....notice Bill I said current....Its been awhile since I have post but I am sure Bill still here lol

or OBO .. before I ebay .......guys here got choice

Can send pictures at request.

Located N.E. PA jeepinit(@)ptd.net with any questions at all.

Thanks, Tim Fisher

Reply to
jeepinit

Tim, Where's the pictures? Especially pics of the top, windows, and door stuff? Steve in Michigan

Reply to
popeyeball

For what model Cherokee?

Dan

Reply to
Hootowl

Send all the pix to me and I'll post them for you. If you can zip them together

billy snipped-for-privacy@SPAMfuse.net (remove the SPAM)

Reply to
Billy Ray