Jeep Liberty question

On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge the cargo space?

I know the rear seats do, but I've seen a photo of a 2008 Liberty with a folded down front passenger seat. I'm particulary interested in whether any 2007 or 2006 models have this feature.

Thanks

Reply to
RichC

I'm not trying to be a snot here, even though it may sound like it... but call the dealership, ask THEM.

On my 05 it didn't, only the back seats folded flat.

Kate

2O|||||||O6 Rubicon

I know the rear seats do, but I've seen a photo of a 2008 Liberty with a folded down front passenger seat. I'm particulary interested in whether any 2007 or 2006 models have this feature.

Thanks

Reply to
Kate

Salesmen are not a good source of information on anything.

Reply to
Ken Wood

Kate,

This is an owner's manual question, but the dealer might not have that year owner's manual. Asking possible Liberty owners in this forum is not a bad idea. I am thinking of the Sawzall (TM) solution myself. Seats can be removed also, if the times you want to move a grandfather clock are limited.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Checked one out today. The front seat back folds down against the seat bottom. Not really flat but is does give extra space.

Reply to
Jim

OK, but what year vehicle? (They're selling '08s now).

Reply to
RichC

08
Reply to