Jeep parts....where to buy?

Where are some good jeep on line sources? I'm looking for wheels etc. Thanks!

I know quadratec/jeep essentials is very good.

Reply to
<ABanks5

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com did pass the time by typing:

Depends on the wheels you seek I suppose.

Reply to
DougW

Since you are from Columbus (I am too), go to your local Discount Tire store for wheels and tires. The service is great, and all tires come with a nice warranty. If they don't have what you are looking for, they will special order it. If you need anymore info on this, feel free to email me.

-Brent Bogrees '89 Jeep Wrangler YJ 2.5L TBI ? 33x10.5 BFG AT Tires '94 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0L ? 31x10.5 BFG AT Tires

Brent Bogrees