Jeep TJ 325/65-R15 TIRES ON 15x10 -44 offset

I currently have a VERY weird setup (bought it this way).

I have American Racing Wheels 15x10 with a -44 offset. The tires are

325/65 - 15 BFG All Terrain. They stick out pretty far from the fenders and leave very little to rub on the inside. My questions is, what is the biggest tire I can stuff in there without destroying my car?

I was going to go with a 31x12.5 BFG AT instead of buying the 325's because they're such a strange tire size that they're $180 a piece.

So, what do the Jeep gurus say about this??!?!?!?!?!?

Kind Regards,

Diego

Reply to
diegotexera

325 is somewhere around 33" inches I think

It's not the strangness it's a big tire..

Reply to
Simon Juncal

I have heard 32x11.5 will fit on a stock TJ with some minor trimming. You could get a small body lift if they don't fit. You could also try 31x10.5's if you wanted to save some money, however they wouldn't hold the bead as well (can you even mount 10.5's on a 10" wheel?).

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to