new years run pics near houston

These pics were taken over the holiday in Huntsville Tx

J. Sprauer

Pictures like that make me wonder why I still live in Connecticut...

Nice.

Rob

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Reply to
Ender

Nice pics man...some really nice rigs...the trail looks sweet! New Years eh?? where's the frikken snow...lol topless on a New Years run...Brrrrrrr!

Reply to
4X4PLAY

lol i lived in Ohio for ten years before Houston...Ill take NO SNOW!!! lol

Reply to
J. Sprauer