Jeep TJ old man emu spring and shock selection

hey all im looking into purchasing 4 "heavy" old man emu springs for my 97 TJ. i am currently running 33s with a 2" rubicon express budget boost and a 1" body lift. the budget boost (which i will swap for the springs) came with doestch tech dt3000 shocks which are fine for me, but im wondering whether i could keep them if i ordered the "heavy" rated springs which from my understanding are 2.5 inches over stock. My DT3000's are perfect for my 2" lift now, but will they be too short after the slighty longer springs are added? I will be storing my 2" spacers in the garage if i get the "itch" for 35's in the future. Im choosing the heavy springs bc im adding a warn winch soon and i have a full spare on a tire carrier and bumper. Thanks, Derek

Reply to
Derek Proctor

I use DT3000s with my 3"BDS lift. No problems at all. I have a buddy that ran the same set up for two years with no issues as well. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis