Old Man Emu springs

I have a set of OME springs, from a 90. These give 2" lift on the 90, if I fit these to a Range Rover, will I get any lift, or will the extra weight of the RR negate the extra length of the springs?

Is there an OME website with the specifications of the springs?

Reply to
SimonJ

If the springs are OME medium or heavy duty, then the same spring is used on RRC/90/Disco's front, and all three on the rear regardless of duty.

Use google to search for "old man emu" - its out there somewhere and has the specs if I remember right.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Tried googling, no luck, plenty of places selling them, but no specs.

Reply to
SimonJ

Have a look at

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Thanks for that, very useful

It would seem from that data, that I have 2 sets of rear springs!?!?

764's on the front, and 762's on the rear, guess I will just have to try it and see what happens!
Reply to
SimonJ

Hope this helps .....

Aubrey