Jeep video.

Jeep video:

Nancy and medid one very similar, back in '69, except my wheels touched down on top,then slid backwards. Made for about ten years worth of nightmares, ofweightlessness, then being bashed, and each time thinking I had to have madebottom by know! God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

He gave it a good try to come back down straight didn't he, almost made it.

Reply to
Greg