Jeeper needs assistance in Boston area

Just got this from a friend of mine. Is there anyone out there in the Boston area that can perhaps assist them? If so, please e-mail them direct at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net - I don't believe that they are a member of this forum. Thanks!

-jenn

>One of Chris and mine's really good online friend ( snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net ) is

having trouble with the brakes on a 94 jeep wrangler...from what I understand her hubby doesn't know what he is doing with it, but I thought I would ask if you know anyone out there that is like Scotty was...someone to help out and make sure that they don't kill themselves.

>Thanks, if you can help >> Tonya
Reply to
jbjeep

forum.

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net ) is having trouble with the brakes on a 94 jeep wrangler...from what I understand her hubby doesn't know what he is doing with it, but I thought I would ask if you know anyone out there that is like Scotty was...someone to help out and make sure that they don't kill themselves.

Not knowing what the problem is it'll be tough to diagnose or offer suggestions. Best advice, take it to a garage. Brakes are not something to mess around with trail and error.

Josh

Reply to
Josh