Re: test do not read

how can I read it... there is nothing there?

I hope this one is graded on a curve

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

Please ignore.

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

OK Ill ignore it too, thanks for the warning. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Its a Schrodinger's cat thing isn't it ?

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

ignore what?

Reply to
TJim

I will ignore it as well. Anyone else? :-)

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Read what?

There is nothing to read. All I see is a white rabbit in a snow storm.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Approximately 9/12/03 10:25, Jeff Strickland uttered for posterity:

That rabbit better look out for that polar bear over there in the corner, as soon as it finishes that popcorn, it may still be hungry. I thought I saw an ermine, but it was just a coupla flies doing the wild thing on my monitor.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

YOur right, but I just can't help it.... God forbid my kids don't try to do better....

Reply to
Richard Harris

damn, I see a polar bear in a blizzard...

might need spectacles.

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

I was gonna suggest that it looks like a conservative republican convention playing in the snow....

Approximately 9/13/03 21:13, A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

hahahah! good one Lon....

Reply to