Just bought my 2nd YJ

It's been almost 3 years since I sold my beloved 95 YJ. I hated to sell it, especially since I had invested a lot in it (lifted, larger tires, winch). Well, I couldn't stand it any longer, so when a colleague told me he wanted to sell his 95 YJ, I jumped at the opportunity. No top, exhaust needs work, and hi miles (180K) (new engine at 160K miles). It's a 4 banger, auto, and other than the exhaust, runs perfectly. I ordered a super bikini top today, and will get a replacement full soft top soon. It'll go into the shop for a new exhaust. Now I have to think about mods. I know, bitten by the JEEP bug. The only good news, is that the YJ only cost me $1200.00. John

95 YJ
Reply to
marylandaviator

So far.......