LASIK on the TJ

Yea, so what is your point? There is always something that bothers someone for many reasons you just can't make everyone happy. This is America after all not some podunk country that has no freedom and like you sir GET OVER IT! HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

I used the X6024 they also have sealed beam EURO/HID for a little cheaper.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

Reply to
twaldron

I know what you said.

I said you should do a sanity check. Your position is that you are right while everybody else is wrong. This is seldom a correct position to take.

I drive a BMW where I recently replaced the entire headlamp assemblies on both sides, and I am yet to get a single complaint from any other driver, so there is almost certainly something wrong with your adjustment. You said they are not too high, but I missed the part where you said they are not pointed too far to the left. I have also replaced the lamps in my Jeep with the new StarBrite, or whatever they are called, lamps and am yet to get a single complaint.

You asked if there was a problem, then argued with the suggestions on how to tell and changed the parameters of the trouble.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yeah, except that the fancy aiming equipment won't account for any increased lift in the Jeep. They may be straight, in relation to the vehicle, but still aimed too high for oncoming drivers.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPONGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

How do you like those StarBrites? I've got the XtraVision's in my YJ and like them a lot. Wasn't sure the extra $10 per bulb was worth it.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPONGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

I like them, but they are very pricey. I bought 4 bulbs for my BMW, and they cost $100 for the set. Compared to the tired old lamps, they are a difference of night and day, literally. The color range is much different than the halogen lamps that came out.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Ok then, I guess the next time I hit a deer and break out one or both of my headlights, I might try these. Of course next time, I'll probably have to replace the grille instead of just pulling it out like we did this time.