Rear tow hook location

Anyone out there have a nice web site or picture of where to mount an aftermarket rear tow hook on a 97 Wrangler?

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Cox

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
Dennis Cox

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You got a link to that ? Seems extraordinary.

Dave Milne

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Amazing. I never quite understood the dichotomy in America between the free spirit and tolerance I encountered on one hand, and the political correctness and your almost Nazi like Housing Associations on the other hand. I guess it happens here also - just easier to spot somewhere else !

Dave Milne

We are still having the big annual Santa Claus Parade tomorrow here in Toronto. It will be coast to coast in Canada on TV and kinda is the traditional start of the Christmas Season since I was a kid.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I'm sure it will now be called the "San Diego Chargers/Union-Tribune December Nights Festival."

Sheesh.

Yet another reason why I will never live in California. To be honest, Bill, I don't know how you can stand it.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Have you seen the Virgin Mobile TV ads? I bet California is going to make "Chrismahanukwanzakah" a new state holiday soon...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

home on Friday, put some Stabil-fuel stuff in the tank, disconnected the battery and pulled a dust cover over it. My cost is $75/month. I suppose that I should feel guilty

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's a great looking 'house'. The layout of the lobby must have been a nearly standard design because it is so similar to one or more theaters I attended numerous times while growing up in Milwaukee. In fact, it is so close to what I remember from so many decades ago that I'd nearly swear it was designed by the same architect.

Reply to
Hoodoo

Reply to
twaldron