last Question- 94 Limited GJC

I'm getting the vehicle for more than a decent price. From what I've been told, which could just be BS, the engine and transmission have been re-built and it has 300k km on it (roughly 190k miles) + its a V-8 Before I purchase it, I'm having a mechanic inspect it from beginning to end. Besides the AC, what else should I keep an eye open for? Any parts need more attention than others?

thx again for all your help.

ldj

Reply to
lawdogjr

If the front-end steering components haven't been rebuilt/replaced since new, you should take a look at that. Tie-rod, track bar, steering stabilizer, etc. If these parts are worn, you could be in for the very unpleasant "death-wobble" when hitting irregularities in the road. The track bar especially is prone to wear out around 75,

000 or 80,000 miles.

Dick

Reply to
Dick