LED brake lights with reflective bases

LED's have been discussed before, but I can't find any one that makes a LED

4" tail light / brake light that uses a reflective base. What happens when you forget to turn on your head lights and no one can see the back of your jeep because there is nothing reflective? Someone has to make a light that is a reflector as well. Any ideas or links? And I don't want to install a second set of reflectors or tape on the bumper, I am going for the clean look here.
Reply to
Rusted

Rust(y)d, What flavor of Jeep do you have? I believe round and rectangular lightsg are available, what are yours? Do you want to flush mount these (some like looks of the recessed and are very helpful if pulling a trailer).

Heres a list of some archived links on this borard:

Nathan Otis wrote on Feb 12, 10:48 am ... I rode a trail behind someone with his LED tail lights installed and MAN were they bright! .......
I believe I read a post where someone installed 56 LED tail-lights. Doesn't seem a refelctor would be a problem in such a case. What product are you looking to install? Some of the links also mention purchasing LED's sold on EBay from an unmentioned store. Good luck,. Steve

Reply to
popeyeball

It is for an 83 CJ7. I am completely fine with cutting a larger hole and flush mounting these lights, that is what I had in mind but I am open for options.

Rusted

For a really "clean" look, if your Jeep is one of the available colors, check out the reflective tape at

I've seen the black tape on black motorcylce hard saddlebags and I've ordered some black sheet to make my own design to go on a black motorcycle helmet. What's cool is that since it's black on black, it's near invisible during the day but lights up super bright at night when a light hits it.

Several colors are available so if your Jeep is > LED's have been discussed before, but I can't find any one that makes a LED

Reply to
Clap Trap