Lets Talk Jacks

Very true. I carry both. The stock bottle and a hi-lift. Use the high-lift only when there is no other choice.

Reply to
jbjeep

I carry one of those, too, but these pine branches won't hold up the rig.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Me, too. Sometimes there is just no substitute for a high-lift.

Reply to
TJim

That's when I use mine too. It's better than getting my wife to lift while I drive ...

Reply to
CRWLR