Liberty taillight removal-need help?

Anyone know how to get the taillights out of a Liberty?

I needed to pull them to add wiring so the Liberty can be towed.

Removed 2 torx screws and there were 2 plastic "push in mounting studs" on the front of the taillight assembly. I broke one of them and managed to pry the other loose but have another taillight to go.

Anyone have a better way of getting the taillights out?

Thanks in advance.

Bill Tolle

Reply to
Bill Tolle

A dent puller? ;o)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

The very best is magnetic trailer lights... no reason not to. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell