Re: Deer Vs. TJ, TJ 1

Mike T did pass the time by typing:

Though you all might like to see my exitment today, had a Deer try to take > on the Jeep, it lost...bad i might add, not the best way to start out a > morning, but i ended up with a nice bit of meat!!

Erm.. I am certain others will point this out... but ramjw is not a binary group, it's text only. alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4X4 is where you should have posted these with a text message letting others know they were over there.

That and 2.28M! .. even if you post, compress and shrink. Many news spools will not take messages that big.

Reply to
DougW

Looks like you faired better than:

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Mike T wrote: Binaries. NO, NO, NO! Though you all might like to see my excitement today, had a Deer try to take on the Jeep, it lost...bad i might add, not the best way to start out a morning, but i ended up with a nice bit of meat!!

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

didn't that deer jump off an overpass to land on that truck?

Reply to
Joe

My server cut it, I only se the replies.

Mike

DougW wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Some more photos here:

Monte Castleman

First, I bet that worked out to be a rather expensive piece of meat...

Second, binaries should not be posted to this newsgroup, especially 2.2M binaries... If you must post them on the newsgroup, put them in one of the binaries newsgroups... A preferable solution would be to put them on a web site and just put a link to them on your post to this newsgroup... Using a higher JPEG compression would also be appreciated so that those who still are stuck with dialup connections wouldn't have to download as much...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Dagnabbit, don't people know how to resize??? This is even too big for a typical binaries post. RESIZE!!!!

Brian

"Dagnabbit" Never seen it in writing... never heard it except in old bugs bunny cartoons.

Reply to
Joe