Life is Good

My wife and I have been together since '78. It was even 'her' idea to buy a Jeep. :-)

Mike

Mike Romain

Yes but don't you drive 'her' Jeep?

Reply to
billy ray

Hey! I shold get some credit too then! It was my idea to get BOTH jeeps... I'm so sweet, I even let HIM make the payments on my Jeep, how's THAT for a cooperative kinda gal! *WEG*

: > Mike : > 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 : > 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's : > Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! : > Jan/06

> (More Off Road album links at bottom of the view page): >

: > billy ray wrote: : >>

: >> Where do you guys find these keepers? : >>

: >> >>> Yesterday was our 32nd anniversary and we still act like kids. : >> >>>

: >> >>> Coasty : >> >>>

: >> >>>

: >> >>>

: >> >>

: >> >>

: >> > Yup, the wife and I are celebrating our 20 some odd years of wedded : >> > bliss the beginning of next month. Very odd, I might add. : :

Reply to
Kate

Easy, we married above our stations. That and we had "Yes, Dear" tattooed to the inside of our eyelids.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Let alone the GOD given two ears, let stuff in one and back out the other along with yes dear belongs in any survival kit. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

As you may have already guessed, Mr. Kate has this down to a fine art.

: >>

: >>>>> Yesterday was our 32nd anniversary and we still act like kids. : >>>>>

: >>>>> Coasty : >>>>>

: >>>>>

: >>>>>

: >>>>

: >>>>

: >>> Yup, the wife and I are celebrating our 20 some odd years of wedded : >>> bliss the beginning of next month. Very odd, I might add. : >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :