Life is Good

Well yesterday after work put the top down and headed home to pick up my funny little honey. We cruised a round a bit enjoying the spring sites and then stopped in out local favorite eatery. We had a good meal held hands back to the TJ did a little more site seeing and went home.

Yesterday was our 32nd anniversary and we still act like kids.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Congrats, Linda and I are almost halfway there, celebrating 15th this year....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
John

Congrats Coasty and Mrs. Coasty!

Mr. Kate *snikker giggle* and I will celebrate lucky 13 next month.

: > Yesterday was our 32nd anniversary and we still act like kids. : >

: > Coasty : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

CGRTS!!!!!

Why act your age, keep people guessing! =)

Reply to
jbjeep

Get a room...

Congrats on finding a keeper...

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Thanks All Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Enjoy Matt it only has been the last ten years the we could count on spending time together since I retired (Tired Twice) from the USCG. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I was lucky was able to keep the original and just trade up in Jeeps. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Kate 13 was lucky for me it was one of the few times I was home to enjoy the family. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

True my mom was always telling me to grow up I did not listen then and the results didn't come out too bad.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

The reclining seats in the TJ work fine. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Thanks Bill I notice you have quite a fan club. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Congrats!!

Tom

Reply to
mabar

All future replies will be crossposted to the Jeep froup. The people in a.b.p.drag-racing do not like you, nor want you there. The drag group will be spared for having displayed obvious good sense.

Reply to
Anonyma

Yup, the wife and I are celebrating our 20 some odd years of wedded bliss the beginning of next month. Very odd, I might add.

Reply to
Michael, Son of George

Where do you guys find these keepers?

Reply to