Lift Kit Installation

Who installed your lift? Did you have it done or did you do it yourself?

I watched the SkyJacker folks do an install of a 4" list on a new JK at Camp Jeep (had a blast there, btw...), seemed pretty straightforward. No hydraulic lift used, just jack stands and a pair of rolling floor jacks, standard tools. I'm pretty handy and have an excellent tool collection so I feel confident I could do it. Any gotchas?

Thanks!

Jerry S.

99 TJ
Reply to