looking for 16x6.5 wheels

Hello,

I'm looking for a set of 16x6.5 basic steel wheels for use on a 98 Cherokee. I'm looking for wheels similar to those found on military spec Land Rovers or those used in the Camel Trophy expeditions.

I can't find any such thing on the net. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places. Is there any such thing available in the 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern?

Thanks for any help.

RAC

Reply to
RAC