Looking for 3.73 front axle assy.

I don't have the entire assembly but I have the 3.73 ring and pinion/carrier if it does you any good...replaced it when I regeard and installed a True Trac. Let me know.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

My 1998 TJ just got in a little scrap that left it needing a 3.73 front axle assy. The other Toyota lost its entire front end and both doors. I can't believe they were both in the same accident. So if anyone has a front axle assy or can put me onto one I would be in indebted to you.

Kelley snipped-for-privacy@integraonline.com

Reply to
KW

Reply to
Jeepster

Thanks I will give them a call on Thru. it looks like they may have what I'm in need of.

Reply to
KW

try jeepsareus.com as well. I think they have some second hand stuff.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Thanks I will.

Reply to
KW

Dave Thanks for the info on jeepsareus. I just finished talking with them and looking at the sight. They do not have a 3.73 in stock at this time but say by Mon one should be in. One of the best sights I have seen. Thanks

Reply to
KW

Cool. I've been very happy with them so far - cheap and no problems for the international shipping etc which is a real pain to me normally.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
mic canic

I'm Minneapolis MN but can go any place to pick an axle up. Thanks for the thought.

Reply to
KW