CJ front axle for sale

If anyone here is interested, I have a front axle I'd like to sell. It's a wide track CJ Dana 30 with 4.10 gears and an ARB. It's not what you want for rock crawling, but for general playing off road, it's just fine. It's done everything I've asked of it. I've upgraded to something a little beefier. So, if you're thinking of getting a front ARB, let me save you some money. The cost of an ARB + installation is around $1000. I'll take half that for the entire axle, hub to hub, ready to mount & go. Everything works perfectly. I have a few pics. Located in SC. Motor on. Mark.

Reply to
TrailMarker