Looking For a Tool

Here is a site that has over 12,000 tools and supplies.

Curtis

Your commercial spam is not wanted in this newsgroup. This group does have a Charter specifically forbidding commercial advertisers.

The Charter is located here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mike

Curtis wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

He apologized off line, Thanks Curtis!

Mike

Mike Roma>

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Mike Romain
12000 tools, and not a single left-handed monkey wrench.

Reply to
Steve Foley

they do sell metric cresent wrenches!!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Yep, bet on have one look on the handle 200 or 400 mm. HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

My left-handed monkey had his own tools.

Reply to
Matt Osborn
041019 1816 - HarryS posted:

I didn't see a solar powered flashlight in their catalog either...

Reply to
indago

I was going to post something smart-assed, but it appears they have legit brand names...might be ok. Are their prices competitive, yet allowing them enough profit to give reasonable service?

Just in the interest of fairness, some others:

(I would have posted a link for Cornwall, but if they're still in business they have hidden themselves pretty well.)

Reply to
Ted Azito

This was a mistake, not because your amateur netcopping intimidates me in the least, but because it was supposed to go to _another_ newsgroup with a _different_ response to the (same) original post, specifically r.a.m.chrysler, which had a very different response than this one. I may have made a mistake....in fact it appears I did...but YOU _were_ a mistake. No question.

Reply to
Ted Azito

Ted Azito proclaimed:

Y'all be extra careful the door doesn't hit you in the *ss on your way out, hear?

Reply to
Lon