Looking for advice on tire and wheel purchase

Think I got it decided=

1/Rims American Racing Outlaw II 62 series 15 x 8 with 3-3/4 backspacing. Looking for input on the rim backspacing. I can get the 3-3/4 BS rims for agood price.

2/Tires

32x11.5x15 either from TireRack Dunlop Radial Mud Rover 96 bucks Kumho Venture MT 105 bucks

3/My gut tells me to go with the Kuhmo Venture's I dont really need a mud tire but may in the future and I like the agressive look.

4/Rig has 2.5 RE Extreme Duty lift installed-with a 1" body lift and YJ flares to come-I already have the BL just need a warm dry day to install. Rig is my DD (5 miles a day) and will be street driven with the new tires until the above are complete.

Thanks in advance for any help-You guys on are amazing! I just spent my whole week researching this on line. 20 years ago woulda went to the local tire guy and bought what he recommended!

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Forgot to mention its for my 91 YJ and I will install TJ Flares not YJ like I wrote!

Reply to
ufatbastehd

I've heard 3.75 is the best backspacing. I have 3.25 and they stick out from the stock flares quite a bit (my 33x12.5R15 BFG MTs). Keeps the TJ nice and dirty whenever there's any rain/dirt/mud. :-) Also, I've never had any rubbing at full turn either on the street or when fully flexed on the trail.

Reply to
Eric