looking for auto|motorcycle combo insurance in NJ

looking for auto|motorcycle combo insurance in NJ

I currently own Jeep Cherokee Sport 99 and Yamaha FZR 600 93 motorcycle. I am looking for a cheap insurance in New Jersey and preferably insurance where I can register both of my vehicles, or any good insurance company combination if that will save me a $$$.

Thank you in advance.

Oktokie

Reply to
oktokie

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

"cheap" + "Insurance" do NOT go together in the garbage state...trust me: I know.

you can get relativley cheap motorcycle ONLY insurance through that bike riders organization that has the classes on how to ride and stuff...I forget their name but they are good.

Reply to
trailboss

trailboss did pass the time by typing:

MSF, Motorcycle Safety Foundation