Love it - hate it

just tough finding one in my local area. ill probably end up travelling.

im not sure, but im thinking it would be easier than trying to put a coil suspension on a cj frame (sorry bill ;-).

Reply to
Nathan In Montana

DougW proclaimed:

After my most recent vacation up across the Sierra thru Utah into Wyoming and Colorado, then back thru Arizona, Nevada, I kinda think minivans and volvo station wagons are why god invented heat seeking missiles.

Reply to
Lon