Mitchell On Demand Repair Manual

For sale.

Mitchell On Demand Repair Manual on 3 CDs. Covers most jeep models

1983-2003 CD1: Interactive Service Manual - Install CD2: Interactive Service Manual - Data 1983-1993 CD3: Interactive Service Manual - Data 1994-2003

I bought it for use with my '02 WJ but was disappointed in the amount of information offered for that model.

It seems to offers a lot of information on the older models.

Make a reasonable offer and it is yours with free shipping. Make an unreasonable offer and it might still be yours with a reasonable s/h charge.

Billy Ray

philthy