Mopar Subwoofer for spare Tire. jeep cherokee: Info/WTB

I have been looking for the Subwoofer that fits inside the Cherokee's spare tire in the back. I cant find any info on it or anywhere to buy it. I was wondering Your thoughts on how it sounds, and If you know of a website That sells them or if you personally have one to sell.

Thanks

Reply to
Doug

Doug did pass the time by typing:

Seen it, never heard it. :/

The real question is what type of music do you listen to? That will drive the size and capacity of a subwoofer. For some applications the Kicker 8" solobaric works real well, and the box required is less than one cubic foot in volume. (little bit bigger than a large kleenex box)

A Sub can literally be anywhere in the vehicle since your ears can't pick up direction with such a low frequency.

Heh..

OMG! I just found a sub design I talked to a rep about long time ago at an IASCA event.
't build it out of HDF (High Density Fiberboard) becauseof the size and laying out that much fiberglass just wasn't goingto happen. Not saying that _is_ based on my idea but it's coolto see it actually being produced. :)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
mic canic