movin'

Hey all... We closed on our first home today... Quite a feeling! Anyway, we're moving tomorrow so I'll be offline for a little while... I don't mention this because I'm such an active contributor, I only mention it because now that we're not locked into Qwest because of our apartment complex, we're switching our service to Comcast. I only mention that because I know there are people sniffing through headers and will probably notice if it changes... Just trying to clear things up before it stirs up any trouble :)

Anyway, Jeep on! n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It's funny that you were the first (and only) reply to this message... In fact it was posted as a joke for your benefit. Yes, I'm still in Parker. ... C'mon out and if we can keep that old tub of yours running, maybe we can wheel : )

n.

PS, in downloading all the messages from the Comcast server, I stumbled upon the original "Headers tête-à-tête". Good stuff.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III