Muddy Wheelin'

I love wheelin' with the top and doors off.... after doing so on our local clubs Canada day run, I had spent days trying to get the mud outta everything.... no biggie though.... but next time I'm thinking I'll wrap the roll bars with Saran wrap or similar, cover the seats and the carpet has already been removed.... what I WANT to know is how do ya keep the mud outta the seat belt harness when I have to wear the seat belt...It got bad already once... the seat belt wouldn't come out and when I took it to he dealer...they took the mud out of it and they were fine... I jus can't think of a way to keep the mud outta them without having to wear my doors.... I could wrap with Saran aswell but then can't use them..... I'm sure someone already has this figured out.... also any cleaning tips are always welcomed...I'm sure we've all cleaned our Jeeps once or twice..lol

Thanks everyone!!! Jeff '03 TJ '95 ZJ

Jeff

The best I have heard of is to clip a pair of vise grips on the webbing when you have the belt fitted nicely to you. This hold the belt out so you can bag it and keep the mud out.

Watch out for your brakes and bearings man, that organic mud down there is nasty stuff. It literally burned out my CJ's front axle spindle bearings. The crap burns.... I put on 3500 more miles right after a run without cleaning it out. (was in the middle of a vacation trip and wheeled with your group out near Sackville.)

Mike

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain