My Appologies

Hi All, I'm appologizing for posting the Halliburton / Bechtel thing. I know this is a Jeep newsgroup. I guess I was just venting some frustations and wanted someone elses view on the subject. I did not intend to upset anyone. Sometimes I forget that every coin has two sides.

I do want to thank everyone here. The newsgroup friends here are Great! I thank you all for the help you've given me over the last couple years. Again, my appologies.

Paul Brogren

Reply to
Paul Brogren

I for one, say thanks.

The last few off topic political posts were totally insane and I really didn't want to see another start so I mouthed off.

Even if I had any clue who you were talking about, this isn't the place.

The last few commercial posts that have shown up here, and on most others over time, I privately emailed the senders and normally get a polite response and then never see another post from them.

I believe I am not the only one that does that from the responses I have gotten.

It helps keep this group decent.

We all have our days though, that's for sure....

Mike

Paul Brogren wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I never read any of your posts and dont know what the issue was. I think people like you who can apologize and move on are GREAT. You are a good man to do it and the group is better for it. Thanks. The politics here drive me nuts and I dont read the group anywhere near as much as I used to because people are total jerks who think this is their verbal play ground for dumb ass topics like iraq or bush etc. I realize its a public forum but come on.

If its just arguments about leaf springs vs coils or whatever then bring it. Its fun to see peoples buttons pushed. Just keep it on topic.

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Thank you very much for accepting my apology. Happy Jeep'in

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Hats off to you for apologizing for the ugly OT. Most folk would just slink off; you are clearly a better person. I thought the original OT post was pretty darn lame, but it's best not to respond to every flawed post (unless your name is Bill ;) ).

Brian