CJ7 antenna screw size?

Anyone know what size & thread are the 3 bolts that hold on the AM/FM radio antenna on a CJ7? My rig has not had its antenna on for a while, now I have one to attach but no screws. I've tried several miscellaneous screws from around the garage to no avail.

Reply to
E.L. Lambert

I 'think' I used # 8's or maybe 6's with a wood screw V head.

All they have to do is fit through the holes. I needed nuts on mine.

Mike

"E.L. Lambert" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain