My New B-Day Present 04 Sahara

Greetings to all, well I got off my ass and went out an bought a brand spanking new be, never had a new one before. She is a butte, 30 inchers,

6cyl, trak loc front and rear, the high dollar sound system and lots more. Just a little over 26K and after it was all said and done got her for a mere 23k including taxes, tags and the other stuff, got stealer down to $20,680 not bad huh?

Will be going up to west by God Virginia this weekend to try her out off road and put a few scratches on her. I am not new to jeep just to new ones.

Reply to
HarryS

L.W.(ßill)

Happy Birthday!

And enjoy!

Mike

HarryS wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
David C. Moller

Yeppers you are correct rear only, in my haste to check my typing I inadvertently misspoke. Thanks for the point out.

Reply to
HarryS

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)