Purchasing 04 TJ soon, rec for NoVA dealership???

Hi,

I have had a Jeep for about 10 years. I am finally going to break down and buy a new Jeep. I have had my share of awful Jeep dealership experiences and want to buy a Jeep at a dealership I can trust with my purchase and follow-on service.

I am located in Norther Va in Ashburn. Any thoughts? Farrish? Tysons? Dulles?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Regards,

Paul

Reply to
Paul

L.W.(ßill)

L.W.(ßill)

I bought my 03 TJ from Dulles Jeep last March (I live in Herndon). They seemed fairly reasonable to deal with (well, as reasonable as you might expect from a dealer). They were willing to start at a somewhat reasonable price, as opposed to the infuriating "I'll quote a ridculous price & we'll work from there" nonsense that some dealers try to do.

I have not dealt with them much on service though. I have not had anything done on my TJ other than basic stuff like oil changes & some slight mods (all of which I did). I had some work done at Dulles Jeep a few years ago on my 88 YJ (that I've since sold, & Simon is in the process of making it much better than it ever was :-) ). I have not found any place (dealer or otherwise) in the area that I've been really impressed with. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them as well.

I can give you more info on my local dealer experiences last year if you want to contact me via email.

-- Terry

Reply to
Terry Reed