Need help with 1998 Cherokee power locks

I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee and am having trouble with the front passenger door power locks. The lock/unlock controls work for all doors except the front passenger door. Can anybody help with this problem? I know how to remove the plastic molding on the passenger door, but am not sure what to look for from there. Please help if you have any experience with a problem like this.

Thanks

98Cherokee
Reply to
98Cherokee

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I am not sure how to get under the driver's side carpet. Can I just pull it up or is there an access point? Thanks for the continued help.

98Cherokee

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
98Cherokee