next great feature for Wrangler

Man, I'd love to put a diesel engine in front of that sweet 4-speed automatic transmission. That would be the best Jeep ever.

Brian

L.W.(ßill)

Yeah right. Embrace the future:

Jay Stuler

I think he has been sniffing too many fumes.

Reply to
HarryS

Heh, heh. While I do like diesel engines in general, I made the comment purely to get this exact reaction. ;) You're a hoot, Bill! I guess now I'm the troll. ;)

Brian

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)